Adaptation of the Competency Framework for Climate Services to conditions of Ukraine
29 June – 26 August 2021
The ClimEd Trainings are focused on training the faculty/ teaching/ research staff and postgraduates at the ClimEd partner institutions and collaborating organizations in advanced educational and information-and-communication technologies for building a flexible multi-level integrated practice-based education system in the field of Climate Services, Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation.
The 2nd ClimEd training includes the following scheduled blocks:
• Lecturing – 29 June – 1 July 2021,
• Home-Work-Assignments – approximately 9 weeks,
• Final Presentations and Discussions – 25-26 August 2021.
* Announcement (aim, training programme in short, organizing committee, organizers, target audience, selection criteria, registration details)
* Online application (including motivation letter and CV) web-form
* Materials of the training (coming soon – slides and videos of lectures, exercises, take-home-work-assignments as group projects, presentations)
Lecture 4 – Present state of implementation of competence-based approach – best practices applied in Ukraine. Oleh Tiapkin, National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance, Ukraine (slides, video)
Lecture 5 – The relationship between competence framework and qualifications framework. Practices of transformation national, sectoral and other frameworks in different countries. Yurii Rashkevych, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine (slides, video)
* Agenda for the last days of the training (25-26 August 2021)
Final Presentations (videos) for HomeWork Assignments (HWAs) by Groups with feedbacks and evaluations:
* Group B01 (video, slides), Group B02 (video, slides), Group B03 (video, slides), Group B04 (video, slides), Group B05 & B06 (video, slides), Group B07 (video, slides), Group B08 (video, slides), Group B09 & B10 (video, slides), Group B11 (video, slides), Group B12 (video, slides)
* Summary of the ClimEd 2nd Training (including results of training evaluation)